Inside customer success sales position
We are seeking a strong Sales and Customer Service Specialist to be responsible for delivering best in class service to our customers while maintaining the highest level of integrity. The ideal candidate will have responsibility to deliver an incredible customer experience, grow sales in the product space, and be a team player. Successful candidate will need the following characteristics:
We are looking for more than just the smartest person; we are looking for the right fit for our team. If you feel that you have these characteristics, then we want to hear from you.
- Solution focused
- Solid Understanding of Technical Products
- Ability to Identify & qualify prospects
- Strong coordination and tactical experience
- Ability to promote solutions and overcome hurdles
About the Team
TrakRef™ is a compliant software management tool designed to provide comprehensive tracking of refrigerants and assets from the time of purchase, throughout maintenance cycles concluding in recovery and reclamation or destruction. TrakRef is used in many industries, facilities management,maintenance departments,grocery stores, hospitals, just to name a few. If they have assets they can use Trakref. We are a growing company based in Nashville TN .
This position is to grow business for TrakRef with a focus on selling specifically to system owners. In order to support and grow this business a team member must have the following skillset:
- Onboarding clients
- Comfortable executing B2B sales on the phone
- Develop, deliver and present presentations independently
- Willingness to learn about and support highly technical products
- Educate, train and support our clients about our products and services
- Pipeline management – Salesforce experience or HubSpot a plus
- Work with a team and independently as well.
- Prospecting and building relationships.
- You will be expected to deliver growth
- Manage our existing accounts and growing them.
- Over seeing contract renewals
- Support outside sales group
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 1 – 3 years of experience in software sales
- 1 – 3 years of CRM experience
- Mastery of Microsoft related tool
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Work in an evolving fast paced environment
- Knowledge of the internet landscape, specifically E-Commerce
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience required
- 2 years of experience in a related business development or pipeline development role
- Experience prospecting and qualify new opportunities
- CRM experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office and web-based technologies
What we Offer:
This is a base pay position plus commission and offers an opportunity to grow income expectations if you exceed baseline goals
- Excellent work environment
- Health insurance