Marketing & Content Specialist
Trakref is looking for a conceptually minded, strategy oriented marketing person that understand different audiences and can work to create messages that they will respond to. This role will work to develop creative content that is informative, as well as persuasive in creating engagement in target audiences. The ideal candidate will have a body of work that ranges from traditional marketing print campaigns and sales presentations to website content and blog articles. Trakref is a small group, so there will be opportunity to have a significant impact on the company’s content strategy and online presence.
Primary Role and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with members of creative and sales teams to develop strategic and on-message concepts
- Collaborate with management to create content and implement across different marketing mediums
- Research latest articles and news in our industries, engage with external media professionals to find content opportunities
- Develop editorial calendar to support online content marketing management
- Participate in business strategy discussions and bring new communication ideas to the table
- Manage the dissemination of content across social media channels and engage with influencers in the social media space
- Help lead the overall content creation and content strategy for the marketing team
- A passion for creating impactful, outcome-focused content
- Analytical problem-solver who can create new solutions to complicated problems
- Communications, English, Literature, Journalism, or Creative Writing major preferred
- Excellent communication skills, familiar with a thought leader yet conversational writing style
- Very organized with impeccable attention to small details, you will be the primary editing eyes on all communications
- Strong computer skills, digitally savvy, mobile savvy, not afraid to learn new tools
- Prior experience with developing outward facing marketing content for websites and social media
HubSpot is a plus, a writing background , and great skills at reading EPA rules and guide lines to understand how it affects our software.
About our company:
Trakref is a SaaS software platform. We are located in downtown Nashville. Our cloud-based, mobile ready platform creates communication opportunities between multiple stakeholders to drive system uptime and ensure regulatory compliance within the HVAC/R and commercial property industries. Visit us online at: trakref.com.